- Brian Dale Mallett, 44, of Memphis, Missouri passed away Wednesday, Morning, August 28, 2013, in an automobile accident southwest of Memphis.
- The son of Paul William and Josephine Anna Burton Mallett he was born November 26, 1968 at Kirksville, Missouri.
He attended Bible Grove Elementary School and graduated from Scotland County R-1 High School in 1987. His high school activities included FFA, National Honor Society and the Tiger basketball team all four years. He later graduated from William Penn College in 1991 and returned to Memphis where he spent the rest of his life.
In June of 1990, he married Tammie Dennison in Memphis and to this union a son was born on May 25, 1993, Aaron Dale Mallett
Brian was a five year employee of Memphis Pizza Hut. and employed J's Foods since 1996 and had advanced to a management position there. He also delivered the Quincy Herald Whig for years.
He was preceded in death by Aaron's mother, grandparents, two uncles and an aunt.
Survivors included his son, Aaron, parents, Paul & JoAnn Mallett, two brothers, Billy & Tracy Mallett of Edina, Bob & Kathleen Mallett of Kearney, Mo. One sister, Pam and Randy Doss of Novelty, Mo. Nieces and nephews Jason, Regina & Adalynn Doss, Andrea & Sam Reuter, Brody and Max Mallett,, aunts, uncles and many cousins.
In lieu of flowers memorials are suggested to the Brian Mallett Memorial Fund for the continued care of his son Aaron Mallett and can be left at or mailed to the Payne Funeral Chapel, 202 E. Madison St. Memphis, MO.
- Friday, Aug. 30, 2 - 8 p.m. Family Hours 6-8
at the Payne Funeral Chapel in Memphis
- 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31 David Barton officiating
Payne Funeral Chapel
202 E. Madison St.
Memphis, MO 63555
- Memorial Contributions
- Brian Mallett Memorial Fund % of the funeral home, address above